Our dental implants are the next best thing to your natural teeth
Unlike other forms of restoration, a dental implant is a whole-tooth replacement: that is – we replace the root and the dental implant crown replaces the crown of a tooth.
What are the benefits of titanium teeth replacement
Some considerations that make this the best treatment to replacing missing teeth or dentures tooth:
- Aesthetic advantages – We commonly use Titanium for your dental implants. Titanium which is biocompatible means that there is very little chance that your body will reject as a foreign object. They also look and feel just like your natural teeth.
- Functional advantages – Your implant restoration will act just like a real teeth. You will be able to eat and chew without the pain or irritation associated with a missing tooth or sometimes even dentures. Dental implants will also maintain your bone structure and support your facial tissues.
- Confidence – Replacing missing teeth will allow you to speak and eat with more confidence and comfort.
- Reliability – The success rate of implant dentistry is very high and they are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement.
- Enjoy Your Favourite Foods – Dental replacement will actually allow for the improved enjoyment of the textures and flavours of your favourite foods.
Titanium Dental Implant Offer
We currently have some of the best teeth implants pricing in Brisbane CBD
Call today for more details
and we also offer interest free payment plans
Who is an ideal candidate for dental implants?
The ideal candidate for implant procedure is someone who is in good general and oral health. An ideal candidate is also someone who has adequate jawbone available to support the dental implant.
When you lose a tooth, the bone that ‘holds’ the root in place slowly and gradually starts to dissolve. Once it’s gone, it isn’t coming back. That is why it is important to get treatment as soon as possible after you have lost a tooth.
It is also highly recommended that if you are a smoker you quit or cut back as smoking can adversely affect the time it takes for the dental implant to heal.
About your teeth replacement
Dental implants may be used to replace one tooth, several teeth or all missing teeth. They are made from titanium and are surgically inserted into your jawbone. Over a period of months your jaw will heal around the implant creating a strong and sturdy artificial tooth root for the prosthetic tooth.
How long it takes your jawbone to heal around the dental implant depends on:
- Where the implants are placed: if it’s in your upper jaw it will take longer than if it’s in your lower jaw
- Your overall health
- Your oral health
- Your body’s natural ability to heal
Once your jawbone has healed around the dental implant, it is then a matter of attaching the prosthetic tooth (crown, bridge or dentures). You will then have restored form and function to your smile.
For More information on Dental Implant Procedures Brisbane
For more information about our range of treatments and services, please contact us.