Do you have missing teeth? Make a healthy change and fill in the gaps in your smile in 2019!
If you lost a tooth, a dental implant is the next best thing. Excellence in Dentistry in Wickham Terrace is highly experienced in dental implants procedure and regularly helps there Brisbane based patients fill in the gaps of their smile.
Why you should replace your missing teeth in the New Year…
Replacing a missing tooth or teeth will do more for you than restore the appearance of your smile. When you have a missing tooth or a number of missing teeth you can fall victim to a number of concerns, including:
- Teeth can shift and cause further gaps
- Reduced chewing and speech ability
- The displacement of the surrounding teeth
- Unbalanced biting pressure
- Lack of stimulation to the jawbone
In addition to these concerns, tooth loss can also leave gaps in your smile which can make you feel self-conscious about smiling. A dental implant with an implant supported crown, or an implant supported bridge, can help to prevent these concerns and restore your confidence.
What tooth loss can mean for the rest of your body
Dr Sally Farhandi and Dr. Bill Kellner-Read believe that the health of the body is connected to your oral health. Our team believes that when you lose a tooth, it can be part of a larger concern. During your initial consultation our dentist will thoroughly examine your missing tooth/teeth and the cause.
Single and multiple tooth loss can be related to a variety of factors, including:
- Facial trauma
- Gum disease
- Dietary habits
- Sever tooth decay
- Lifestyle choices
Dental implants Brisbane
Our Brisbane dentists are highly experienced with the dental implant procedure. We will strive to make you feel comfortable throughout the dental implant process at our Wickham Terrace dental practice in Brisbane.
See below for more articles on implants
- Ceramic Implant Procedure
- Restore your smile with our dental implant options
- All I want for Christmas is a dental implant
- Advantages of Ceramic Dental Implants
- About Dental Implants
- Excellence in Dentistry is now offering Ceramic Dental Implants
- Implant Dentistry, a cigarette and your favourite foods
- Three ways to keep your dental implants longer
- Valplast – an aesthetic solution for denture wearers!