Invisalign Provider Brisbane
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an advanced orthodontic treatment that consists of using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that have been individually manufactured for your teeth. Little by little and week by week your teeth will be straightened into the position you desire.
An impression is initially created and sent to the Invisalign headquarters where a treatment plan and aligners are formulated in accordance to your current dental situation. Invisalign possesses a number of benefits in contrast to traditional orthodontic treatments, such as braces, these include:
- Customisation – your custom made aligners are made via impressions of your teeth
- Removable – your aligners can be removed to eat, drink, brush and floss
- Effectiveness – Invisalign treatment works from the get-go, with results visible from the very beginning
- Comfort – With no metal brackets or wires to irritate your gums and mouth, Invisalign is a comfortable alternative to traditional braces
- Clarity – Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, no one will notice that you’re straightening your teeth
Why should I receive Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign is proven to improve not only the aesthetics of your smile, but its functionality. Invisalign orthodontic treatment is proven to correct:
- Overcrowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
If you suffer from crooked teeth or you are looking to improve the functionality of your smile then Invisalign is the treatment for you.
How long will I need to use it?
Invisalign provides effective results almost immediately, as it encourages teeth to move closer and closer to the correct position. Treatment can take anywhere between 12 – 24 months, with aligners to be changed every two weeks. As you progress through the series of aligners, your teeth will begin moving, little by little. You are required to have occasional check-ups with your dental provider as often as once every six weeks to gauge your progress. Although average treatment time for adults is just under one year, the total treatment time is dependent on your dental situation.
The Excellence in Dentistry Difference…
The team at Excellence in Dentistry is committed to helping you achieve a beautiful smile through Invisalign treatment. We strive to ensure that you will have something to smile about, which is why we provide Invisalign treatments that can help straighten your smile without the hassle of wires or metal braces.