Don’t stress we are open as usual
We want to assure you that the safety and well-being of our patients, people, the community and of course our staff remains our priority.
We continue to monitor, stay up to date and follow all the Australian Dental Association (ADA) guidelines around Covid-19 for dental professionals.
In line with this commitment, we’re continuing to implement several standard and COVID-19 specific measures to help minimise any risk of exposure within the practice.
- Standard infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection;
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments such as standard level 2 surgical masks, protective eyewear, gloves and appropriate protective outerwear;
- Strengthened cleaning procedures, including actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes;
- Requesting patients reschedule their appointment if they have been in contact with someone confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19 or have recently been unwell, including experiencing any flu-like symptoms;
- Scheduling and managing patients to limit the time they will spend in a common area and unnecessary contact with others at our practice
Everyone at Excellence in Dentistry is committed to ensure our Brisbane Dental Clinic remains a safe experience for all of us.
We’re are open Monday to Friday as usual.
To reschedule, speak with us about your dental care needs or to book an appointment, please call us on 07 3839 7757 or email using the button below.
Yes We Are Open! We have increased infections controls, although as a primary health provider we always have flawless and impeccable infection control throughout our medical workplace. Read more on our Blog
Suite 26, 2nd Floor Morris Towers, 149 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
|Monday:||8am – 6pm|
|Tuesday:||7.30am – 5pm|
|Wednesday:||7.30am – 5pm|
|Thursday:||8am – 6pm|
|Friday:||8am – 3pm|